Sunday, September 6, 2015

Now That's The Spirit: How to nailed it on September




Purple Outer // Custom Made
Crossbone Tank // H&M
Skirt // Forever 21
Sneakers Wedges // H&M
Salem Bag // Elle

I can't believe it's already September! So many event this month from Runway Show, Jakarta Comic Con and the day that I've been waiting for: Bring Me The Horizon new album, That's The Spirit. September is getting me so exciting. Speaking about That's The Spirit, apart from the album title, I was impress that BMTH new songs could explain what I am feeling in the past few weeks. You know that kind of feeling when you found some songs and the lyrics are so related to you, it's like the song represent your mind. One of their song called "Throne" for the example:

"So you can throw me to the wolves, tomorrow I will come back, leader of the whole pack. Beat me back and blue, every wound will shape me, every scar will build my throne. The sticks and the stones that you used to throw have built me an empire".

The worst thing in my life, the people who secretly try to drag you down with them, and all those things who could possibly be the bad things in your life could be your weapon to have a better life and to make your dreams come true. I'm so glad some people throw me to the wolves and I already come back as a leader of the whole pack. I'm grateful that I could make the worst thing in my life as a trigger to change my life, it works! Every pain has a reason, that's your choice for you to turn it around. If you think your life is sucks or you need a better month, give September a chance. Here's a few ways for you to nailed it on September.

1. Leave your comfort zone.
This is the hardest part but it's the only way to change your life. Of course it's hard to leave your comfort zone because your life would be find but it won't help you to climb to a better place. Challenge yourself and you will surprise with everything that you've got after you leave your comfort zone.

2. Think outside the box.
If you want to leave your comfort zone, you have to think outside the box. Make a list of something that you want to achieve and how to get there in so many possible ways.

3. Excercise more.
Excercise every morning could help you to get a spirit for a whole day. I love doing cardio and 8 minute abs every morning. It's pretty fun!

4. Surround yourself with inspiring people.
I read somewhere (I'm sure it's Pinterest but I forgot the source) that the 5 closest person to you could reflect yourself. So if you surrounded with the lazy people, there's a chance for you to be as lazy as they are. Being surround by people who wants to achieve their big dreams could inspire you to work even harder and you could even support each others. But don't worry, if your friends isn't have a huge ambition to reach their dreams, you could put it as an example that you don't wanna be like them, you have to be better. Get inspired with every little things around you.

5. If all fails, hang on and try again.
If you still have a bad day after you tried a lot of things, hang on.. don't stop trying. You're not the one who has a bad day. Try harder to make yourself happy, there's always a way and sometimes you don't realize what it is, you just have to figure it out with a clear mind.

Now that's the spirit and go beat your September!



No comments:

Post a Comment