Sunday, August 23, 2015

Down But Not Out: Things You Need To Do If You Have Frenemy

Cross Keys T-Shirt // DBNO
Shorts // Etcetera
Vans Era Leopard Black True White // Vans

Reppin' my favorite DBNO T-shirt and I go really casual today, back to basic! I'm sure you all knew this clothing line owned by Josh Franceschi from You Me At Six I love his band and I love how he named his clothing line, Down But Not Out. That's some kind of feelings that remind me of my frenemy. Do you ever have a frenemy? Someone who really is a friend but also a rival. Well, I have a frenemy. The question is: Should we keep them as a friend? The best answer would be leave them because it's really exhausting to have a frenemy. It's like we have to pretend we like each others while actually we really don't like each others, heard them say a lot of mean things when you're with your friends and your frenemy also happened to be there. But sometimes, there's a reason why you still keep them. Most reason of why we still keep our frenemy is both of you have a mutual friends. This is a very uncomfortable situation. And if you can't get rid of your frenemy, it's not the end of the world. You could set your goal to be a better person, better life, and don't you ever waste your energy to hate on them. 

When my frenemy hurt my feelings, I'm down but not out. (Now you could see my point of wearing my DBNO t-shirt on this post). It hurts but I don't wanna waste my time to hate her or make a secret poison for her, I promise to myself that I will be way much better than her. I will be twice successful as her and I will be a person that I really want to be. When I was thinking about this.. it makes me focus to chase my dreams, not to make her jealous but to make myself better. Anybody could bring you down but you're the one who could step up your game. I'm glad because after a few months I have 3 jobs that I love, I have a lot of friends, I put bandage on every part of my life that I need to fix. And that's how you won the awkward war with your frenemy! You will laugh back to the day when she hurt your feelings and now you have a good life and she's no better than you. No need to fight with them, be fabulous and say sorry to your frenemy if your back hurt their knife.

If you have a frenemy, share your story with me! It would be great to hear what you all dealing with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment