Monday, August 17, 2015

Tropical Runway

Blue Kimono // Made by Order
Short Pants // Forever 21
Sneakers Wedges // New Look
Salem Bag // Elle

It's been a busy week and I'm glad I have a long weekend because today is Indonesia Independence Day! So yesterday, my friends and I went to Market & Museum at Lippo Mall Kemang, Jakarta. It's a fashion and food event with a lot of local brands, food truck, and so many delicious food. This time, their theme is Tropical Runway. And the sun in Jakarta isn't playing it cool, it was extremely hot and I know that's the best time for hair bun. 

The first booth that I chose is Pooki Bbang, Korean Poop Bread. That poop isn't belong in the toilet, the poop bread is belong for my tummy (well okay, why this sounds disguisting). It taste like waffle though, in a shape of poop with Nutella filling and it taste so delicious. Second stop is ice cream with bumblebee nests as the topping. Unfortunately I didn't take a picture because the ice cream is melt so fast (as I mention earlier, the crazy hot weather). Our third stop is Fried Mushroom with BBQ sauce and once again I didn't take the picture, this time because it seems so tempting and I can't wait to eat it. 

We didn't end our journey right there! I feel like I really need to write this down because this situation is the winner of the day. On the evening we're looking for a good place to drink and we drive around without knowing where we heading. We decide to go around Senopati and we drive in a wrong way which is one way! We feels like we re-creating a scene from Ant-Man movie where Luis and the crew back it up their van and was like "Back it up bro, back it up. Back it slooow...back it up." If you seen the movie, you should've know what I mean. And yes, in the car we're like back it up broo back it up slooow. I know it's funnier when you see it by yourself but trust me it was hilarious.

So finally we're stopped by at Pong Me to have a drink and pizza. And they also have a ping pong table so we all play there. I was thinking maybe this post makes you wonder that we ate a lot of food for a whole day and why our tummy is never full. I never know the answer, maybe because we just love to eat and try new food in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment