Sunday, August 2, 2015

Current Obsession: Ant-Man

Shirt Dress // Zara
Sneakers Wedges // New Look
Salem Bag // Elle

I think this is the best time for me to write about Current Obsession and in this case, my current obsession is Ant-Man. Everyone has a different obsession and you can't judge their obsession. Even though their obsession sounds a little weird for you but I'm sure everyone has a reason for their obsession. I have a reason as well. I've been waiting for Ant-Man movie for God knows how long. To be honest at first I have some thoughts that this movie could be silly or it could be totally awesome, there's no in between. But since I found out that Paul Rudd would be Scott Lang, I'm 100% sure this movie would be rad. And I end up watching this movie twice in the cinema.
First of all, it's a Marvel movie and Paul Rudd is a superhero. From the very first scene, I feel like a 10 years old who finally could see her superhero right in front of her eyes. And they brought us to the prison scene, BAM close up Paul Rudd on the very big screen and remember when Scott is walk out from the prison and met Luis? Thanks God I didn't jump to the seat in front of me to give Scott a hug (because it's IMAX, you know what I mean.. the effect). My next thought for the scene when Scott is believe himself that it would be easy for him to get a job and then "Welcome to Baskin Robbins", that's how I know this movie would have Paul Rudd vibes or let's say hilarious. By the end of the movie, I always said 'Awesome... I need to watch it again). And for second times I watched it on IMAX which is I fully recommend to watch it there.

My next stop would be Captain America: Civil War and I have to wait until 2016. Ant-Man and Iron Man would be there, could I be any more exciting? My inner nerds is really obvious when Marvel movies is coming. But obsessed over something could make our life a little bit more exciting, I guess. As long it doesn't bother your work or something. Sometimes daily life could be so bored, like you have to wake up every morning, you have to workout, and start your job. And there goes your obsession over something, it could entertained you a little bit. It makes everything seems a little more exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment