Friday, August 7, 2015

5 Style Essentials To Save Your Day

Boys Tank Top & Fedora // H&M
Black Jeans Shorts // Etienne Aigner
Grey Outer // Gaudi
Sneakers Wedges // New Look
Tiger Bag // Kenzo

es·sen·tial
əˈsen(t)SHəl/
noun
plural noun: essentials

a thing that is absolutely necessary.



 I'm sure everyone has their own style essentials. Stuff that you always need to wear everyday until you didn't realize those stuff become your authentic style. It's not about trends because it's not seasonal. You could wear it everyday or it could save you from those kind of day when you can't decide which clothes that you should wear today. Beside, it's a necessary stuff but it could keep you in style. For me, my style essentials could help me through the day, wearing on my emergency style alert and that's why it's essentials. This is my top list of my style essentials:

Watch
I never go out without my watch. I don't like being late, I need it to know what time is it to catch up with the train schedule or something and I also like to wear something around my wrist. I wear a watch since I was a kid. I used to wear Guess and in the past few years I wear Juicy Couture watch collection. I love their design, totally authentic with their logo and charms. If you could choose a great watch, it would be looks so much better than some bracelet on your wrist. It would keep you on time and you will never go out of style with it. I rarely bought a watch because I always choose a great one that I know I will like it for the next 5 years or more. Currently, Ted Baker watch collection stole my attention. I really love their design and as soon as I saw it, I add it to my shopping wishlist. The great part is Ted Baker watch collection available on Zalora and that would make it easier for me to buy it.

Hat
Fedora is my favorite. Why hat could be a style essentials? Because you could hide your bad hair day but nobody knows because you look fashionable with those hat. If you want a simple street style you could choose a beanie or even snapback. You will never know when you will have a bad hair day, so be prepare.

Basic T-Shirt
I never think this is essentials until I can't match my galaxy skirt. I have too much printing t-shirt and I just realize that I really need a basic t-shirt. You don't have to buy every colors to match your wardrobe. The most important thing is black and white, so it would be easier for you to combine with everything.
 
Stiletto Heel
I'm one of those girl who's not really into stiletto heel and recently I find out that I really need it. When I want to go to my friend's wedding, I was pretty surprise that I owned ankle boots, platform shoes, sneakers, sneakers wedges and more sneakers. Where's my stiletto heels? Don't let this thing happen to you. Stiletto heel is really match with almost every dress that you own, so yes.. you really need it.
 
Outer/Jacket
If I don't have much time to style myself when I'm about to go out, I always pick a tanktop or t-shirt and mix it with a long black outer or a jacket. Because a simple shirt could looks cooler if you add a nice outer.

That's the top list of my style essentials. So if you're planning to have a short shopping list, make sure you buy something that you will always need and you could wear it anytime for most of your occasion. I wonder if I miss something on my list, you all so welcome to tell me: What's your style essentials? Maybe I could add it to my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment