Sunday, September 20, 2015

Burgundy Weekend



Crop Top // H&M
Maxi Skirt // Something Borrowed
Burgundy Bag // Balenciaga
Blue Belt // Salvatore Ferragamo
Fedora // H&M
Sneakers Wedges // H&M

Dress up for fall it's fun but unfortunately my country only have 2 seasons: summer and those kind of rainy day. But it's a different story when it comes to fashion and I'm stoked to styling my burgundy collection from my closet. I'm stoked to reppin' a maxi skirt from Something Borrowed that I've got from Zalora. And as always Sneakers Wedges is a must have item, especially when it comes in black and a little bit of studded. Anyway.. are you a fan of Balenciaga bag collection? If you're a fan, you might notice that this is a vintage Balenciaga bag. I'm so psyched when I got this bag because it's a vintage collection and it's Balenciaga!

No comments:

Post a Comment