Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Jakarta Culinary Passport: Asian Adventure


Last weekend my friends and I went to Jakarta Culinary Passport at Grand Indonesia. This time their theme is Asian Adventure. We tried a lot of delicious food and I'm sure my tummy is really happy. The first food that we've tried is a super big crepes!


You know that I'm really happy when my food is bigger than my face. It's Ovomaltine with Banana and Cheese Crepes. It taste delicious and we're really afraid that we will break the crepes apart when we took a lot of pictures with this crepes.


It's a plant with a larva? Nope, it's mocha ice cream with oreo crumble. It's really cute and I wish all the dirt in this earth is so tasty like this ice cream.


Mushroom is my favorite food ever! Everything with mushroom would be so much better. And this is fried mushroom with mushroom sauce and cheese. Love the sauce, it makes the menu even stand out.

My friends also joined Sushi and Chicken Wings Eating Competition. It was fun to see and they aren't win the competition but they brought us the rest of the food from the competition so yay for free sushi. And that's a wrap, our tummy can't handle anymore food so we just spent the rest of the day for laughing like crazy. It was a very fun weekend when it comes to great food and great friends. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend too!

2 comments:

  1. wah the crepe is really tempting!
    nice to visit your blog :)

    www.tiffanyywu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really delicious! Thanks for visiting my blog :)

      Delete