Sunday, October 11, 2015

5 Fun Things To Do This October




Cats Sweater // Korean Brand
Short // Etienne Aigner
Sneakers // New Look
Purple Bag // Charles & Keith

I know it's the second week of October but it's not too late to make plans for this month! October is one of my favorite month because it's time for Halloween. I'm always a little bit exciting if it comes to spooky stuff and one of my favorite thing is to choose a Halloween costume. But there are tons of things that I want to do this October and maybe you could do it too to spark this month a little bit. Let's start with...........................................

1. Try a new look
You could try a new style for your wardrobe or maybe chop your hair a little bit, This time, I decide to chopped my hair (I'll show you the result on my next post). I love my long hair but it's been too long I haven't change it.

2. Read some new book
Inspire yourself! There are a bunch of books and  it could inspire your career life, love life, and everything. Every month is a good month to make a book list to read. By the end of the month it might surprise you of how all those books could inspired your life.

3. Catch up with TV Series
I know I'm not the only one whose really exciting about this month. The Walking Dead, The Flash and American Horror Story are back! Did you watch those series? Those are my favorite. The second season premiere of The Flash is getting me so emotional. Move to the first episode of American Horror Story: Hotel, it's pretty creepy and Lady Gaga is totally nailed it. And tomorrow is the new season of The Walking Dead, could I be any more exciting? YES!

4. Find a way to enjoy your daily activity
I live with a tight deadline, demanding client, and sometimes with a hectic situation. I love my job but of course daily activity could make you tired and bored sometimes. Try to wake up every morning with a nice breakfast, take a detour to work so you could always find something interesting that you wouldn't expect before, a cup of green tea before you start to work, and good music! That's the key to enjoy everything that you do.

5. Write down your happy moment at the end of the week
On Sunday, you could try to write every happy moment that happened to you from Monday - Sunday. It might surprise you because sometimes we didn't realize how much we felt happy with every little things that happened in our life. Be grateful and maybe next week you will get a better week.

No comments:

Post a Comment