Sunday, October 25, 2015

Jakarta Fashion Week 2016: Day 1 Summary

It's time for Jakarta Fashion Week again! Always exciting if it comes to Fashion Week. So many great runway on the first day and as always I met a lot of wonderful people right there. Just like the previous year, Jakarta Fashion Week 2016 held at Senayan City, Jakarta. There are 2 venues, Fashion Tent and Fashion Atrium. On day 1, I spent a whole day at Fashion Tent and here's what happened on Day 1.


Black Outter // Body & Soul
Ribbed Halterneck // Topshop
Short Pants // Riotous
Platform Boots // H&M
Classic Bag // Saint Laurent

Decided to wear all black and turns out like a witch, well hey it's October anyway. Fashion Week is the best time to wear my favorite Platform Boots, because even though my platform boots heels is 13 inch, it's really comfortable. I could stand for a whole day and running back and forth with it. Plus, I get a little bit taller of course, so yay!


Sweet treats from The Harvest Cake and Magnum.




Great to see Tex Saverio again! Today he marks the official release of TXID. It's a secondary line by Saverio & Liu Inc. As you might know, the collection are masculine and dark, still with the laser cut materials and futuristic prints plus a lot of leather goods. To be honest, I want all of TXID collection for my birthday!

Sean & Sheila Collection

Lotuz Collection

Jakarta Fashion Week 2016 Day 1 is a wrap! That's the summary of my great weekend at fashion week. Really need to catch up with the following days but I can't get a day off from work, so let's see if I could make it to another day of JFW16.

No comments:

Post a Comment