Sunday, November 1, 2015

Halloween 2015: A Witch With Balenciaga






Black Dress // Forever 21
Pentagram Tights //  Topshop
Burgundy Bag // Balenciaga
Sneakers Wedges // H&M

Happy Halloween! This is my favorite time of the year because I love spooky stuff and this is the best time to dress up. This year I become a witch! To be honest, I didn't prepare any costume because I did a last minute preparation but it's no big deal because my daily wardrobe are made for Halloween Parade. Pentagram tights is one of my favorite thing that I've got from Topshop, I think I've got it a year ago. And if traditional witch carrying a broomstick, I'm a witch carrying Balenciaga. 

Beside all of the spooky stuff that I love from Halloween, I have other thing that I really love from Halloween: Halloween Dessert. I couldn't be more exciting with the restaurant who has Halloween menu. This year I tried RIP brownies cupcakes and it taste extremely delicious! I hope you all have a wonderful halloween and enjoy the day as much as I do.


What's your Halloween Costume this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment