Friday, October 16, 2015

7 Things To Do When You're Sick Before Fashion Week



Stripe Shirt // H&M
Black Pants // Topshop
Sneakers Wedges // H&M
Bag // Elle

Back to basic and comfy thingy. This stripe shirt is really comfy, I got it from H&M last week. Oh and by the way, that's my new hair, I took some pictures as soon as I leave my hairdresser because I love it. My hair is too straight so I love how my hairdresser could styling it.

It's been a hectic week so comfortable clothes and chopped my hair is definitely a right decision. I was hardly take a rest in the past few weeks and suddenly BOOM, I'm very ill. It's only a week until Jakarta Fashion Week and that means we all need to be as healthy as we could, right? Tonsillitis attack me for a few days, I can't barely talk and my throat feels like burning. And I should take 2 days off from my work which is sucks to stay in bed all day. Have you ever feel that way when you are sick? The only way you could do is to entertained yourself in bed. And here's a few things that you could do when you have to bed rest for a few days.

1. Green Tea, Honey, and Lime.
This is make me feel better! I'm a huge fan of tea so I can drink this for a whole day. It makes my throat a little better and it taste good.

2. Books
When I have to stay in bed, books would be a good company. If you find a good book, time will fly and you don't even realize you spent a whole day in bed just to read a book.

3. TV Series Marathon
This is what I do in the past few days. Thanks God all my favorite tv series are back with their new season just in time I need a movie marathon. So I spent my day to watch American Horror Story, The Walking Dead, The Big Bang Theory, Modern Family, Scream Queens, and My Crazy Ex-Girlfriend. 

4. Soup Of The Day
Soup always makes you feel better when you're sick. My mom made me a veggie soup (because I'm a pescetarian) and that's really delicious! It's good to be at home for a while even though I hate that I'm sick.

5. Eat Banana
I heard if tonsillitis attack us, we could fight it with banana. It help a little bit I guess, because it wasn't too hard to eat when you're sick.

6.  Fall Asleep To Your Favorite Song
When you're sick, all you need is take a rest. D'oh..I can't believe I said this because when I still doing my work in bed when I'm sick, but don't do that if it's not that important (in my case, it's really important). Your favorite song could make you relax so you could take a rest. I've been repeating One Direction's new song, Infinity. God knows how much I addicted to that song!

7. A Fever You Can Sweat Out
When you have fever, you need to sweat a lot.. that's what they said. Stay inside your blanket and drink a lot of hot water. Because hot water could calm your soar throat and the steam will make you feel better.

So yeah.. that's what you could try when you feel bored and need to feel better for Fashion Week! I'm not helping you that much, right? LOL. But hopefully at least you have something to read (read: my blog) and get well soon for every person in this earth who feels sick just like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment