Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Walk In Rouge

Emily The Strange Top, Topshop Black Jeans, H&M Sneakers, H&M Fedora, Kenzo Tiger Bag



Spent my weekend at Pasar Santa, it's a modern market in South Jakarta. It's just like a market but when you go upstairs you will find a different atmosphere. There's a lot of creativity from art, vintage stuff, until food in one place. It's like a special place for young entrepreneur. I went there to visit a store called Post, they sell handmade and vintage stuff. I wasn't go there for shopping but I'm helping my mom selling her new DIY thing, she made a scrapbook journal and yes, we sell it in that store last weekend. My online store, Foxity Clothing would be team up with some friends that we met at Pasar Santa next month and we will have a mini bazaar soon. That would be fun, right? 

Another good thing is, Pasar Santa have a lot of yummy food. I tried Singapore look alike ice cream, the rum raisin is so delicious. Also, I tried a Mexican food. So psyched when I found my favorite food, Quesadilla and thanks God they have Shrimp Quesadilla (because I'm a pescetarian). Yup, that's pretty tasty and affordable. I still want to try more food but they all sold out so fast. Apart from the place is kinda hot, well..blame Jakarta's weather but that's one of a nice place to hang out especially if you're tired with the mall and want to try something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment