Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Go Back To Purple


 Change my hair colors again even though I really love my previous hair color, Turquoise but I decided to go back to purple for Halloween. It's been 4 years I haven't put any darker colors for my hair and I'm changing my hair a lot from bloody red, Green until Turquoise. Anyway, yes I'm huge fan of Topshop. Again and again I'm wearing this brand. Every season they have a very nice collection and perfect for the street style. To be honest that was my old long sleeves from Topshop, I found it in my closet and think about mix and match it with some new stuff.
That day, I'm visiting Boys Market at Gandaria City. Even though I'm a girl but I'm kinda curious about this market. There's a lot of local tenant, selling boys stuff of course. I found Edward Scissorhands tank top and I wish I could buy it but the size is too big for me (of course, it's a boy size). So many interesting stuff to see, boys would love it.

Topshop Long Sleeves, Topshop Floral Skirt, New Look Sneakers Wedges, Kenzo Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment