Monday, October 13, 2014

Outfit Of The Trunk Show Day

Topshop dress, Yves Saint Laurent bag, New Look shoes, Forever 21 Leather Jacket


Still from Fashion Lab opening party. Me..wearing a girly dress is rarely happen but I wore it though for this event. Because the dress code is edgy & contemporary, I added a leather jacket plus 13cm heels with a lot of studded around it, nailed it or not?. But anyway I got featured on weare.zocko.com (I took the first picture from their website). Apart from the trunk show, there's an Italian Theme on Pacific Place at the moment and I love that spot so I took a moment to take a photo for a minute. It's like a little cute cafe in Italy.

Found this photo from Galeries Lafayette's Twitter, spotted myself at the queue of Fashion Lab opening party. That was a long line and people seems really exciting about this event, cause I'm psyched for this trunk show. One thing that I haven't post from this event is a SELFIE. Well, nowadays it seems like it's a must thing to do in any event, so here's a selfie of Tex Saverio and I.


No comments:

Post a Comment