Thursday, October 16, 2014

Alexander Wang For H&M: List Of The Must Have Items

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13040575/?claim=8mr7a54uynt">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


Alexander Wang for H&M is definitely one of the coolest collaboration for this fall. They are unveil the collection and you could see modern twist as Alexander's signature. The good thing is, the collection launches on November 6 and that's my birthday! Because I love black so much, I'm easily fall in love with some of his collection. Here's a list of the must have items from this collection.
 
1. Heels. This is extremely fabulous. Look at the zipper, it seems like you could pull it up or just let it down so you could see a different color inside the boots. Love it!
2. Grey Sweater. Perfect for casual style, you could combine in with a skirt or a short. I could feel it that this would be a best seller on the store, soon.

3. Mesh Jumper. Unique design, I would definitely wear it wear leggings or if it's long enough for me I would just wear it without leggings.
4. Crop Top. I'm always into crop top. Simple and perfect for the weather in my city. Love the print "This Is An Alexander Wang Cropped Top" yes, let's everyone know!
5. Dress. Black dress never die. It would be rad to combine it with the heels on the first picture.
6. Biker Jacket. I love this jacket even though I know it's hard to use those kind of jacket if you live in Jakarta (yeah, super hot weather). But this jacket is awesome, give it a try maybe there would be a day when you feel cold and you could stay in your coolest style with this Biker Jacket.
7. Trousers. Love the pattern. I think it's one of the must have item for the collection because it's unique.

There's more awesome collection but that's the best 7 items from Alexander Wang for H&M collection, can't wait to see it in the nearest store. If you're not into black, don't worry..there's some color in white for this collection. So..Which one is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment