Friday, October 10, 2014

My Favorite Looks From Fashion Lab Opening Party

Attending Fashion Lab "Indonesian Young Designers Put Forward" Opening Party at Galeries Lafayette, Jakarta. Galeries Lafayette collaborating with Indonesian Fashion Forward to intruduce the must seen designers of the moment. It was amazing to see a lot of lovely collection by so many Indonesian designer such as Tex Saverio, Toton, Patrick Owen, Yosafat Dwi Kurniawan, Major Minor, Fbudi, Gloria Agatha, Monstore, and Monday to Sunday. The trunk show is major! And great to see it in the front row so I could get a better look to those beautiful clothes. I tried to make a list of which one is my favorite, it's hard because all of it are beautiful but here's my favorite looks from Fashion Lab Opening Party.

Collection by one of my favorite designer Tex Saverio. Extremely wonderful as always. So elegant and beautiful. When I saw his collection, all I could think is 'I should have that clothes in my closet or something would really go wrong' cause these collection is to die for. These are definitely my favorite looks from this event. But apart from these I still have a lot of favorite looks from other designers, check them out!


Love this matching top and skirt from Major Minor. Most of their collection using black and white combination, perfect color combination for any occasion.

Monstore collection are rad. Kind of clothes that I would wear and it's gonna be an awesome street style. 

Amazing black dress by Fbudi. I'm easy to fall in love with black dress and this one is simple but beautiful at the same time. It's major!

I want that Penguins skirt by Gloria Agatha. Her collection involve many penguins and that's so cute. This is one of my favorite from her collection.


This is very unique, design by Patrick Owen. when I saw his design, all I could think is Bill Kaulitz from Tokio Hotel. That looks is perfect for Bill Kaulitz, unique style and definitely would be great for his next tour. Wish I could styles him with those outfit.

That's some of my favorite! By the way,  Before I end this post, after many years I adore this amazing designer, I finally had a chance to meet Tex Saverio in person. Such a talented and super humble guy. This is definitely made my day.


No comments:

Post a Comment