Saturday, April 18, 2015

Short Vaycay


 
Skull T-Shirt // Mango
High Waist Shorts // Forever 21
Sandals // Montego Bay Club

Last week I have a day to spent a weekend getaway to Lembang, Bandung. It was a very short trip but it was fun! We went to Kampung Gajah Wonderland, have you ever go there? I also met my long lost friend: Bart Simpsons, the one and only El Barto. When I was there, I'm mostly enjoy the view and eat a lot of food as always, culinary is my favorite part when I go anywhere. But I'm definitely went to my favorite ride.

My friend and I went to a House of Terror, as always creepy thing is my favorite. We have to go upstairs before we start the ride and as we enter the gate, we could hear a very creepy song and yes, that was so loud. What makes this house even scarier is there's no one enter the House, so it's gonna be the two of us on the ride. As the ride is started, we can't see anything because it's totally dark until suddenly someone scream and running toward us and he looks like a monster (well he tried to be a monster or devil or anything scary) and he just a few inch from my side. My friend and I scream like a maniac! I didn't expect that he'll appear on my side hahaha. And as we continue the ride, there's a lot of creepy moving statue, babies crying, ghost are waking up from their coffin, a scary women chopped her head in the shower and a lot of scary ghost that I can't describe one by one. I think the song and the sounds like someone beat a drum make us scare and the atmosphere of course. The ride feels like forever but I love this ride so much! When a haunted house could make me scare, that means the ride is great. And here's the entrance of The House of Terror.




No comments:

Post a Comment