Wednesday, April 1, 2015

March Madness Recap


1. Blogger at Indonesian Fashion Week 2015.
Having so much fun blogging for Indonesian Fashion Week 2015. Snap a lot of photos at the Fashion Show, tried to eat super fast on the food truck because we have to catch up to the next fashion show and running back and forth with 13 inch ankle boots, ain't it fun?

2. Kue Cubit Experience
Helping my mom to start her food business, modern kue cubit (traditional snack from Indonesia, if you translate it: pinch cake). Before she try to make it, we went to a lot of fancy kue cubit places as a research and for my tummy pleassure. Red Velvet kue cubit is the best and I kinda like the bubblegum flavour too.

3. Got a Friendship ring & necklace
Finally reunite with my best friends from college after almost a year. We bought ourselves a friendship ring and necklace as we went to Cibubur together for a weekend getaway.

4. One Direction came to Indonesia
I have a huge crush on Louis Tomlinson & like their songs but to be honest I wasn't a huge fan until they went to Jakarta. It started on my clothing line twitter when I defend a lot of Directioners who can't meet them because the hide and seek drama with the music promoters. I didn't realize I drag myself to the fandom and love them even more and more and more, cause I can love you more than this! hahaha. And march is also the biggest One Direction drama of all time, here's the summary:
- Louis broke up
- Zayn cheating rumors
- Zayn didn't make it to Jakarta
- Zayn leaving 1D
- Louis slay Naughtyboy (Hail to Louis!)
- Zayn new single with Naughtyboy
- Someone throw a lightstick and hit Harry in the eye (This should be part of the tragic story too)
The funniest thing is after all those tragic things, I love them even more! #sorrynotsorry

5. Selling In The Park
My friend and I embrace our entrepreneur spirit at the park. Selling vintage goods and kue cubit green tea! It was so fun and we also visit a group of women's house to sell the clothes and we sold a lot of stuff. They spent a lot of cash for our stuff and they are also so nice.

Well, that's the summary of my march madness. I wish April would be a better month!


No comments:

Post a Comment