Monday, April 6, 2015

April Wish List: Urban Outfitters


This weekend I will have a short weekend getaway. Need to get out from the big city for a while! But before a short holiday, I'm thinking about my April Wish List for my wardrobe. Browsing through Urban Outfitters and it's so hard to pick my favorite items. But I finally decide I need these stuff and it seems perfect for my weekend getaway.

1. Floral Printed Shorts
Matching floral top and shorts. Love the high rise waist and the prints because it's not too much, seems fun for a weekend getaway or even for a Spring Festival.
Bungalow Printed Short

2. Short Overall
I miss wearing overall, back in the 90's when my mom love to dress me up with overall. I'm really into the soft printed stuff lately and this overall is what I really need right now.
Semis Endi Short Overall

3. Airy Cardigan
Light and Airy cardigan is my favorite because the weather in my country is too hot sometimes. And wearing this kind of oversized cardigan is really comfortable. Also, you could create a boho style with this cardigan. Plus semi sheer knit cut long with dolman style short sleeves, could it get any better?
Ecote Layla Cardigan

4. Skytop Sneaker
I'm a huge fan of sneakers! Especially a high-top sneaker and I love this monochromatic sneakers. Nothing could beat a pair of sneakers for a holiday.
Supra Skytop Sneaker

I just realize I want a lot of white clothes this month. Try to brighten my mood, I guess but that's my wish list so far. Which one do you like the most? Let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment