Thursday, September 11, 2014

The Great Escape To Bali

Bali is one of the paradise in Indonesia. That's the closest place to runaway for me to have a great escape. Best place to stay if we're tired with the big city. Last July I did a long trip around Indonesia and of course Bali is on my list, never gets bored with this place. My favorite thing of traveling is learning their culture, so this time I didn't go for shopping or wondering around the mall. I go to many temples, village, and a lot of cultural places. It's gonna be the part I of my trip, too many places in one post so let's start with 2 places, Uluwatu and Pandawa beach.

Forever 21 dress, Montego Bay Club sandals, Bali sarong


Spent a few hours at Uluwatu, being lost with my friends and felt like a tourist. Decided to wear one piece just so I could easily hang out on the beach later and don't have to worry that I would wet my short pants on the beach. As you know, if you visit a temple in Bali, you have to wear Sarong. But don't worry, they will provide it. I wasn't spending so much time in Uluwatu, just snap a few pictures and enjoying the view because Uluwatu have a very beautiful view! You will also find some monkeys play along right there, but be careful of your belongings because they could steal your phone or your hat. I saw a monkey running away with a fedora, seems like that monkey have a taste in fashion.

After I went to Uluwatu, I went to Pandawa beach where you could find the whitest sand and bluest water. This is my favorite beach, I could spent hours and hours in the water or just chillin on the beach or rent a boat, ain't it fun? Before we get there, you could also see a lot of huge statues of Pandawa characters from Mahabaratha story. The path to go to Pandawa beach also have a beautiful view. You will also see the Limestone cliff between the entrance. Fyi, in the past..this beach was hidden behind the hill and they called it Secret Beach. Glad they found this beautiful place so we all could enjoy it.


Are you thinking to go to Bali for your next holiday trip? Because you should!
See you on my part II post, there's more beautiful places coming up

No comments:

Post a Comment