Saturday, September 27, 2014

Gogirl Passion Expo 2014




Always exciting for a fashion event. This time is for GoGirl Passion Expo 2014! Held at The Hall, Senayan City. As always I went with my fashion partner in crime, Friska. So many great local brand and their booth are really crowded with the people. It's kinda hard to jump into the booth because so many people are so exciting to grab their favorite stuff. We got so many free stuff and there's also a free photobooth! What I really love the most from this event is their concept which is 'Passion' and I love their decoration. Because it's Gogirl event (one of the most famous magazine in Indonesia), I think the theme and decoration totally describe the magazine itself. Apart from Fashion, they also got so many food & beverage booth. Yes, you could always find me there because I love food so much!

When I'm wondering around the event, I found this cute booth selling some unique toys. I'm always into toys, forget your age because toys makes people happy, right?


Dare to sit on the dream job's seat? That's what I'm talking about earlier, the decoration! Love all of it and fall in love with those colors. Make me thing to put more frame on my house. And look at the inspiring quotes behind the desk: "Passion Over Obsession" maybe those would bring you to be Editor in Chief or any kind of dream job that you're obsessed for years.

Last but not least, I'm featured on Gogirl articles from this event about the street style! You might want to see the articles so here ya go: Street Style at Gogirl Passion Expo

No comments:

Post a Comment