Monday, September 29, 2014

Hit The Local Fest: Creative Festival



Had a blast on Local Fest which is held at Grand Indonesia a few weeks ago. Fully satisfied because there's 2 areas: Fashion Area & Food Area. Two things I love the most in one place so yes I'm having fun. Spot a lot of nice stuff but this time I spent more time on the Food & Beverage Area. Maybe because I came with an empty stomach but hey, I'm never not hungry anyway. I bought a very delicious fried mushroom and the mushroom booth is pretty crowded, no wonder because that was really yummy. For the dessert as you could see above, my favorite one: Coconut Ice cream inside the real coconut with so many toppings on it. I also bought Hongkong street snack but too bad I didn't take a picture of it because they went straight to my tummy.

Enough with the food talk, I found an interesting spot on this event: Retro Vibe! There's a lot of black frames and a vintage vespa plus a huge painting of "Saya Nyuci Sambil Nyanyi" that's hilarious, by the way..that's a quote from 1953. How cool is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment