Saturday, March 26, 2016

Steal Michael Clifford Style


Green Plaid // H&M
iPhone Case // Topshop
Watch // Juicy Couture

I just realize, I have a same green plaid shirt like Michael Clifford from 5 Seconds Of Summer. I decided to make this post and a little bit weird photos of my mirror selfie which I did at my office and Michael selfie which looks good. I bought this plaid shirt at H&M like 2 years ago, I guess. This is one of my favorite shirt because it's really comfy and it's so easy to style your plaid shirt. You could wear it as an outer or just wear it like Michael did. I wore size S and it's a little bit oversize on my body, sometimes I like to to bundle it just to get a different kind of style when I wear this shirt.

After all, who wore it better? Michael Clifford or me? Obviously Michael, you're the winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment