Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Like A Castaway


Coat // JS From
Pants // Topshop
Bag // H&M
Studded Boots // H&M


When it rains.. it's time to wear our favorite coat! I think that's my only reason to love the rainy season. I love to combine my coat with my black skinny jeans and of course a pair of boots. This is what I wore to work when the weather in Jakarta is a little bit too cold which is rarely happen anyway.

Move to another topic, a few days ago I posted a new acoustic cover of Castaway by 5 Seconds Of Summer! If you followed my social media, you might hear me talk about 5SOS over and over again in the past few weeks. I guess I'm in the mood because they just came to Jakarta and beside, in the past few years I've been really grateful for their existence because they are one of the reason that my fashion business grew pretty fast. So check out my new acoustic cover and let me know what you think.


No comments:

Post a Comment