Friday, March 25, 2016

Culinary Trip: Japanese Pancake


Grey Top // H&M
Black Pants // Topshop
Bag // Stradivarius
Boots // H&M

A few weeks ago, my friend and I went to Del'immo Patisserie. We're curious about their Japanese Pancake because as we browsed on the internet, it seems different than any other pancakes. Another thing which could make us drooling is chocolate with ice cream .Yes..I still speak about the pancake.
It was a casual kind of day, so I chose a simple grey long sleeve and high waist pants for our culinary trip. Actually, this top has a lace on the back, unfortunately I forgot to take a picture of it. Well, maybe next time.  

Anyway, we love that place, it's cozy. We spent a few hours as our tummy is extremely full. We love the pancakes, it full of chocolate and it doesn't taste like pancake, it taste more like a cake but we do really love the chocolate sauce along side with cafe mocha that I also order.




No comments:

Post a Comment