Thursday, July 16, 2015

Once Upon A Maxi Dress

"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't" - Alice In Wonderland




Peasant Lace Back Maxi Dress // Forever 21
Wedge Heel Sneakers // H&M
Salem Bag // Elle

Maxi dress become a trend from years to years and also still a trend for Spring 2015. I have never own a maxi dress before, surprise story.. this is my grandma's maxi dress. I'm glad I have a very fashionable grandma, she even shop on Forever 21 and she could dress herself properly with any kind of clothes she wants and still looks fabulous. What I love the most from this maxi dress is the dress looks simple but it has a lace back which make this dress looks stunning and classy. Does anybody remember a movie from mid-90's called The Craft? This maxi dress kind of remind me of witchcraft era or a villain on a fairy tales. In a good way of course, because in my opinion those character in the movie always have a real good style.

No comments:

Post a Comment