Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Run Barry Run

"An accident made me the impossible. To the outside world I am an ordinary forensic scientist, but secretly I use my speed to fight crime and find others like me" - Barry Allen


Star Labs Shirt // Foxity Clothing
Platform Boots // H&M
Hat // H&M

If you love The Flash series, you might know what I wear. Star Laboratories T-Shirt as worn by Barry Allen! I'm so psyched to wear it and added to my superhero collection. I wore the oversized T-Shirt or let's say I borrowed that shirt from Barry Allen *daydreaming all the time*. Well..with a shirt like that, who need pants anyway.

The Flash become my favorite TV series since their first episode. I have so many reason for you to fall in love with this series. First.. Grant Gustin as Barry Allen. I'm a fan since I saw him on 90210, he's also looks extremely amazing on A Mother's Nightmare, and of course he sang really good on Glee as Sebastian Smythe. Second reason, The Flash have so many amazing villain and perfect cast. You will see a lot of familiar faces if you love to watch TV series like Prison Break (that's such a hint). Oh, did I mention the plot twist? that was the best. I have a thing with TV series or book who could keep me guessing who's behind this mess? who's the real evil? and something like that. And I will love it even more if by the end of the season, none of my prediction is right. So if you haven't watch it, you better sit down in front of your tv and watch the whole first season. Let me know your comment about this series!

No comments:

Post a Comment