Sunday, February 1, 2015

A Trip To Jakarta Culinary Passport

Last weekend, my friend and I visited Jakarta Culinary Passport at Grand Indonesia. We love food, so we're exciting for this event. Looking forward for lunch but apparently, the crowd is just too hectic. Not surprise at all because there's a lot of interesting tenant on this event, so we found a very long queue on every booth and most of the tenant are running out of food. At 7pm we could see a lot of "Sold Out" Sign on their booth. Wow! Seems like people are really enthusiast with any nice food in here.



I was planning to get an ice cream but the queue line is look like a train and when I move to another ice cream tenant, they already sold out. It makes my friend and I just go round and round from booth to booth. Until finally, we decide to stop by at Chickville Booth. Happy to see that they're selling crispy dory, because I'm a pescetarian. And guess what? I'm lucky enough to got the very last Cripsy Dory before they're sold out. Fyi it taste really good, I chose Pizza flavour and I like it. My friend order a Crispy Chicken and have to wait for 40 minutes because they receive so many orders and we decide to wait. While we're waiting, we're sitting on the chair near the entry and suddenly my friend poke me because there's 2 guys doing an attraction. Actually, I thought they're doing an attraction and my friend thought that they're doing a "Bro" thing meanwhile they're pushing each others and finally they're punching each others. OH, They're fighting!! Somebody tried to stop the fight and they finally ended the fight with a lot of curse. I don't know what they're fighting for but because this is a culinary event, they might fighting for food (what??). And we felt like we have a VIP sit to witness those things. After all, I wish I could taste more food from this event but we're kinda give up with the queue and at the moment our tummy couldn't receive more food. But we're really having fun, for sure.



Catch Up With Dudu Dagelan



Down Skull Muffler Scarf - Alexander McQueen
Triangle Dress - New Look
Tights - Topshop
Watch - Juicy Couture
Salem Bag - Elle
Sneakers Wedges - H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment