Friday, January 30, 2015

How To Survive The Jinx Festival

Almost done with the first month of 2015. To be honest, this is not my favorite month because January turns out to be a jinx. So I'm pretty glad that January is almost over and I'm gonna focus on my resolutions. Have you ever watch "Alexander and The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day" movie? I love that movie because my January could really relate to that movie. Yes we have those terrible day but so what? You have a chance to make your day better and even on your worst day, you could always find a very small things which could make you cheer up. That's why if life gives you a lemon, baked a lemon cupcake!

But how to survive from the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day? This is my survival kit for January and I hope these could help you to survive with those kind of day.

1. Go Crying While Listening To Your Favorite Music Out Loud
I rarely cry, especially in front of anyone. But no matter how tough you are, it's okay to cry alone in your room because as soon you let it out, you will feel that actually your failure on your bad day is not that bad. And I'm sure music is the best way to make you feel better. Try listen to Drown by Bring Me The Horizon or Save Me by Avenged Sevenfold. Those songs always on my playlist and it always make me feel better. 

2. Surfing on The Internet and Find Something Funny
This is totally work! Once you find a bunch of funny post, you will forget that you have a terrible day. I suggest you to see 9gag, Buzzfeed, and Tumblr.

3. Have A Coffee and Sweet Dessert Alone
Why alone? Because when you're mad or sad, that means world doesn't treat you right. And who's gonna treat you right is yourself. Go to a coffee shop or cafe alone and have your favorite drink and dessert.

4. Movie Time
You could go to a cinema alone and have a quality time because you're alone, nobody could piss you off even more and you could pick any movie plus the popcorn is all yours. Or you could watch your favorite tv series. Re-watch Friends series many times and I'm sure you will feel better

I could give you more and more advice but it would be too long. But I was thinking, do you ever think that your style is depend with your mood? I feel like yes, I dress up depending on my mood. If I'm in a bad mood, I just go out with a sweater, black jeans, and sneakers. And when I'm really in the good mood, I spend more time to choose what I would wear before I go out. I remember the first day on January, I tried to dress up and it turns out a little bit different than the way I usually dress up.
Match my crop top collection with a vintage maxi in bloody red color. It surprise myself because I like it.


Crop Top - New Look
Vintage Maxi - Marks and Spencer
Studded Boots - H&M

1 comment: