Thursday, January 29, 2015

Busy Weekend With Foxity Clothing

It seems like I've been on the writing hiatus and it's good to be back. There's a lot of things I want to share with you all in the past few weeks (or month?). Last month, my online store, Foxity Clothing pop up and got a booth to meet our lovely customers in person at Cecilia's Cafe, Kemang. When most of people in Jakarta are finished or even start to partying at DWP, my friend and I really busy with our work for a weekend. My mom also help us on the booth and that was fun.
As some of you might know that Foxity Clothing selling some stuff such as Handmade T-shirt (we paint it on the Tees), Handmade Totebag, Scrapbook Journal, Original Branded Clothes with affordable price, and we also a book retailer (Import Books & Magazine). We are usually selling our collection online from our Twitter and we will launch our fanpage next month, so it would be easier for you to see the collection and to shop, like the fanpage here (we're still in progress).

 VNC heels & sandals, New Look shoes






And that's a wrap! Selfie or let's say wefie for the whole tenant before we pack our bags and go home.
Thank you for the people who stop by and shop in our booth. If you missed a chance to come, you could still have our collection by visiting our Twitter.

Anyway, I haven't talk about outfit for today! Because I know that day is gonna be a hot day and I'm sure hell is blow their fire to Jakarta because it's super hot. I chose to wear a top with sleeves to cover myself from the sunlight (yes, I'm not really into the sun but the sun when I'm on the beach is an exception) but this top isn't make me sweaty because the fabric is totally friendly. A mix it with a short pants because once again, yes the weather is hot but that doesn't stop me to wear dark colors. A fedora because I rest my hair for a crazy colors for a few week and I feel weird to see my own hair in a dark colors so let the fedora do his job. One last item is boots wedges, I love boots and I need to be a little bit more taller so this item is a must. And I'm glad I found nice spot to take some pictures at Cecilia's Cafe on the second floor. Photo taken by my best friend Friska.


Grey Top - Bershka
Short Pants - Forever 21
Boots Wedges & Fedora - H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment