Friday, December 19, 2014

Doraemon Stand By Me Premiere

First of all, this is a super late post. Been really busy with a lot of project lately. so sorry! So, a few weeks ago (Wednesday, December 3rd) I was invited by Kartu Pos Indonesia to Doraemon Stand By Me Premiere at Blitz Megaplex. Super stoked to see the movie because I'm a huge fan of Doraemon since I was a kid, I mean who doesn't? I know this movie would tear my heart apart because a few months ago I watched the trailer and it makes me cry like a baby. So I believe the movie would make me crying like a lunatic.


As an early Mother's Day present from me, I gave the other invitation for my mom because she also exciting for this movie. And yes, that's us goofy-ing with Doraemon mask. With a huge bucket of popcorn we enter the studio on 7pm, no expectation beside a great movie until the host tell us that they are inviting someone special and he's all the way from Japan. Who is he? And then Nobita appeared, the real Nobita and everyone was like whooooa. He looks sad because his friend couldn't come but a few minutes later...... Doraemon came in and everyone was like aaaaw!!! Doraemon looks super cute with his short leg, litterally die by their cuteness and Doraemon could blink his eyes. Couldn't take a perfect picture because the studio is too dark but here's the pic. And before the movie start it, the host took a photo while all the audience put Doraemon mask on their face, hilarious and fun.


Before I watch the movie I already prepare a box of tissue, in case I cried a lot. And I was right, I cried a lot..can't stop crying! Even a man beside me cried a lot. One thing for sure, when Doraemon have to leave Nobita, it was remind me of my cat. He passed away 11 months ago and trust me, it is really hurt to lost especially if you live with your pet for 13 years. Maybe that's why I can't stop crying when I watched the movie. After all, really love this movie because we could see a lot of scenes from the past (series and comic), how Nobita fight for his love, Shizuka, but the most incredible thing is the friendship between Doraemon and Nobita. Love the ending, to be honest I'm still crying until the credit titled appeared on the screen hahaha. Love the soundtrack too, Himawari No Yakusoku by Motohiro Hata.

Well, you still have a time to watch it on the theatre. Don't miss a chance! I came home with a lot of free Doraemon Merchandise. Great to be there at the premiere.

Stripe Dress - Emily The Strange
Black Cardigan - Zara
Salem Bag - Elle
Fedora - H&M
Sneakers Wedges - H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment