Tuesday, February 17, 2015

iScream For Ice Cream

Ice cream is one of my favorite dessert ever, I bet most of the people around the globe agree with me. I love to try a lot of ice cream and I still remember when I was a kid my favorite ice cream is Baskin Robbins. The Mint flavour is still my favorite flavour. But nowadays, ice cream is getting more and more unique. They made it from nitrogen, they put it as a side dish, and they have their own way to serve the ice cream. So if you're an ice cream lovers, make sure you try 5 of my favorite ice cream in Jakarta.

1. Shirokuma

Shirokuma famous menu is Matcha Ice Cream. To be honest I'm not really into Matcha Ice Cream but when I taste this, I really love it. I think this is the best Matcha Ice Cream. They have a new special menu, this cute bear ice cream. Mix with Vanilla and Matcha Ice cream. When you order it, they even ask you if you want to order a male bear or a female bear. I choose the female one because she got a cute little flower on her head (which is more candy!). A little warning from me, as you could see the ice cream is bigger than the cone. You might be careful when you lick it because I was almost drop it and the ice cream landed safely on my hand. Thanks God I catch it and I asked the waitress to give me a cup for me to eat the rest of this ice cream.

2. Freeze

The famous Nitrogen Ice Cream. When you visit their booth at Pondok Indah Mall, you will feel like standing in a Laboratory. Cold smoke and the atmosphere of the booth is pretty cool. My favorite ice cream on their menu is Black & White. It's a Vanilla Ice Cream with oreo crumble plus a Nougat candy. Super delicious! What I like about Freeze is we could request less sugar for the ice cream so it doesn't taste too sweet.

3. Kelasi

Coconut Ice Cream under the coconut. I found Kelasi in so many Culinary event and their booth always have a very long queue. The taste of this ice cream is so light and so fresh, you could also add a lot of toppings such as orange, sticky rice, longan, nuts, and of course they also have coconut on the ice cream.

4. The Goods Dept.

 The Goods Dept. have Ice Cream Sandwich on their menu. Cookies plus Ice Cream, could it get any better? And they're using Baskin Robbins Ice Cream which I told you that's my favorite ice cream when I was a kid. You could also choose a lot of Ice cream flavour and even added more toppings.

5. Island Creamery


It seems like a simple ice cream but actually the flavour isn't that simple. Island Creamery have a lot of unique flavours. My favorite one is Ferrero Rocher Ice Cream, yes the famous delicious chocolate! You could start to imagine how good does it taste when you mix it with an ice cream. One cup of ice cream is never enough. They also have a Dragon Fruit flavour. Love the taste because you rarely find this kind of flavour.


No comments:

Post a Comment