Friday, August 19, 2016

We The Fest 2016: Day 1


Summer Festival that we've been waiting for is here! To be honest I saved my energy on day 1 because my only goal for this festival is to see The 1975 on the second day. Anyway, it was a lot of fun. We saw Rich Chigga and he's kinda dope! It was raining so hard on the evening and we missed a lot of show.

While we are waiting for Macklemore, we watched CL and I didn't expect to enjoy it because I rarely listen to K-Pop but her show was amazing. And after all, the greatest performance of the day goes to Macklemore & Ryan Lewis. I have a goosebump during his performance, it was great and his stage act was unique. He's also really attractive with the fans and told about how he love Jakarta. The funniest thing is he throw us some donuts. If somebody successfully catch it, he will stay in Jakarta. Well, nobody could catch it.. The donuts land successfully to the ground, I guess.




No comments:

Post a Comment