Sunday, June 5, 2016

AbsoluTEX: Tex Saverio 1st Couture Presentation









Last week, I had a chance to witness Tex Saverio launch first couture show: AbsoluTEX at Raffles Hotel, Jakarta. I could say that this is one of the best fashion show that I have ever seen. Thing I love the most from this fashion show that it's not just about clothes, it was the combination between fashion, art, and everything in between. It was a theatrical fashion show and I have a goosebumps during the show.

Tex Saverio presents his collection called Trism. The collection was divided into three segments: Purity (White with amazing details, perfect for bride), Passion (with complex embroidery in black), and Evolution (Futuristic design with white and gold palette). He close his show with sculpted metal gown that he meant to be wear by invisible Goddess and of course, standing ovation from 1.500 people who witness this amazing moment.

I was really amazed and almost cried when they started their second segements, Passion because the first segments, Purity feels like they brought us to heaven and Passion brought us to hell. It was extremely wonderful.

Unfortunately, the photos I took doesn't come out with a great quality because I was busy to recorded the whole show. Yes, the whole show because I need to capture every second of it. Last but not least, congratulations for Tex Saverio! He successfully turned fantasy into reality.








Colquitt Dress // Boite
Platform Heels // Stradivarius


No comments:

Post a Comment