Sunday, January 10, 2016

We Found Wonderland






Chess Crop // La Delle
Burgundy Pants // Stradivarius
Platform Boots // H&M
Classic Bag // Saint Laurent
Hat // H&M

It's no secret that I love crop top! It's fun to style it with jeans, short pants, and skirt. I bought this Burgundy pants last week and this pants become my favorite! It's a push ups jeans but it's totally comfy and I love the color. 

As I decided to go casual today, I wore it with chess crop top that I've got from my friend as a birthday present. I also didn't leave my signature style, platform boots. You could never go wrong with platform boots! I've got this platform boots from H&M and it's the most comfortable boots that I've got so far even though the heels is 11 cm. I might go casual today but classic bag could complete your style and I choose my classic Saint Laurent bag. Remember.. if you want to invest on something, if you love fashion, invest on a classic bag is the best thing that you could do and I'm sure you won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment