Sunday, January 17, 2016

Valentine Getaway Outfit Inspiration





Backless Dress // H&M
Classic Bag // Saint Laurent
Platform Heels // Stradivarius

Only 3 more weeks to Valentine's Day, have you prepare for a special day? It would be great to have a Valentine Getaway to a special place. One of the most important thing that you should prepare is your outfit! I keep imagine what would my romantic outfit looks like and I think I will choose a backless dress for Valentine's Day dinner. A little sequin would be nice but I choose a little bit glitter instead of sequin. A classic bag is a must, it makes you stand out and give you an elegant looks. Remember, you will have a wonderful night, so you should choose the most comfortable shoes ever! A high heels Platform is my hero because it's pretty classy but comfortable and it makes me 11 inches taller.


For me, Valentine's dinner with some good food and a beautiful view with your love one would be perfect. Browsing to so many wonderful places and Fairmont Hotel in San Francisco caught my attention. They have a wonderful panoramic view of the City and the Bay from high atop Nob Hill. It would be the most romantic dinner if you could spend your Valentine's Day right there. 

How's Your Perfect Valentine's Dinner Idea?

No comments:

Post a Comment