Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Avengers Party

Classic Chambray Shirt // Forever 21
Crossbones Tank // H&M
Black High Waist // Topshop
Wedge - Heel Sneakers // H&M

Last week my friend and I went to IMAX to watched The Avengers! No matter how busy we are, my friend and I always empty our schedule to watch Marvel movies. As a Marvel fan, I'm fully satisfied with the movie. The fight, the jokes are amazing and perfect cast! Apart from Robert Downey Jr (because he's one of my favorite actor), Iron Man still my favorite. But the chemistry between Hulk and Black Widow is tearing my heart apart, they are perfect for each others. I could fangirling over them for a whole movie.
Apparently there's also a small Avengers party and we crash the games for sure. As you could see on the first photo, that's how I look when someone makes me mad and I can't pull out Thor's hammer. After all.. I'm sure Ant-man is on our 'Must watch' movie list this year because it's Marvel and Paul Rudd as a superhero? I can't wait to see how it turns out.


No comments:

Post a Comment