Monday, March 2, 2015

Pastel Grunge - IFW Day 3


Unicorn Crop Tee // Forever 21
Pastel Tribal Shorts // Clover Boutique
Outer // No Label
Bag // Elle 
Ankle Boots // H&M

I didn't realize that lately I've been dress up in 90's Grunge and Pastel Grunge Vibe. I didn't do it on purpose but I really love those kind of style. I chose this crop top because it's unicorn, I mean who doesn't love unicorn? If you see it clearly, my crop top say "I Liked Unicorns Before It Was Cool." And finally I had a chance to wear my pastel tribal shorts, I'm sure I haven't wear it anywhere since I bought it on the local boutique in Kemang. Also, I found that purple outer in the back of my closet and It's like finding a treasure! One thing that I learned the most from Fashion Week and any kind of Fashion Show in the past few years is tight clothes making me uncomfortable during the event. Because I have to snap a lot of pictures and jumping from side to side on the event, bodycon is make me hard to move. That's why lately I decide to wear all kind of comfortable clothes. Don't mention the heels, I'm totally find running with 13 inch heels because I'm so tiny.


No comments:

Post a Comment