Friday, December 25, 2015

(Almost) End Of Year Celebration

      Photo by Nikko Purnama










     Photos by Lalisa Doniho

A few days before Christmas, my office held Instagenic Workshop - Christmas Lunch - Snowman Competition - Star Wars Night! We all learn how to take a great photo for Instagram, especially food. The good thing is we have to do so many shots for Instagram and after we finished, we could eat all of it. So, yes.. my tummy is full. On this event, I also had a chance to sing Last Christmas, Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas, Jingle Bells, and Perfect by One Direction and of course we all had too much laugh in a day, so it's hard to gave a serious performance when everything happened in here is making you laugh.





After all the good times, we are back to office to make a snowman from cups! It's harder than we thought, it tooks -/+ 3 and a half hours I guess to finished it. it was really fun even though my team didn't make it as a winner. Last but not least, we end our day at Blitz Megaplex and watched Star Wars The Force Awakens! I'm not a huge fan of Star Wars but apparently, this movie is really really great. I should mention that my friends and I pretty surprised to see Lupita Nyong'o on the credit title and the three of us didn't realize so we're in the what the hell moment, did we lost our attention? but then... yeah you know what happened, we figured it out.




No comments:

Post a Comment